Car accidents are an all-too-common occurrence. They can be scary, confusing, and nerve-wracking. At Curtis Legal Services, we want to take the burden off you so you can concentrate on getting the proper medical care and treatment. Curtis Legal Services has many years of experience in helping car crash victims and their families all around eastern, northern and central Kentucky. We take a personalized approach — we like to pride ourselves on getting big-city firm results with one-on-one attention to every case. We will be aggressive with insurance companies so that you get 100% of what you deserve!
Kentucky car accident laws
- You have 10 days to file a written accident report with the police department if damages exceed $500
- There is a statute of limitations in place, which means you have one year from the time of the accident to file a lawsuit
- You can file a lawsuit if your medical bills are over $1,000 or if you have sustained permanent injuries, such as whiplash
Curtis Legal Services tip
If you are experiencing pain after the accident, it is extremely important that you seek medical care immediately in order to be properly compensated for your injury. The sooner you seek treatment, the better off you are.
How we can help you
At Curtis Legal Services, we offer free consultations where we will evaluate your case and review your legal options. If you decide to retain us for your legal representation, we will immediately start working by obtaining police reports and statements, interviewing witnesses, obtaining medical records and accrued bills, and consulting with experts when necessary. We are not afraid the take on the toughest insurance company lawyers to fight for what you deserve.
Compensation you can recover
- Lost wages
- Lost future wages
- Medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Auto repairs or replacement
(depending on the extent of the accident and your injuries)
- Pain and suffering
- Future long-term pain and suffering due to the accident
- Emotional distress that occurred during and after the accident
- Loss of enjoyment of life from the accident
What should you do?
If you have sustained injuries, contact our law office immediately. Let us help you determine what the best steps forward are. We are here and ready to help.
Ways to reach us
Use the contact form on this page, or:
1544 Winchester Ave.
Ashland, KY 41101
SEND US MESSAGE: